Menu

Fruit Fuchka

Junk foods! A strict no-no for kids. But what if we could transform the junk food into a little healthy one. So, when my 7-year-old wanted to taste the best street in the city, I genuinely was tensed for her getting stomach upset. Then decided to make it home. Great I made the teekha puchka.
Later, I realized why not make it a little more into the healthy side. So, came up with this Fruit Fuchka:



Serving: 2 - 3 person

Active Time: 10 mins

Total Time: 10 mins

Ingredients:

Fuchka : 8 - 10 pieces (store-bought)
small cubed fruits: 1 cup
(apple,mango,pineapple,grapes)
chat masala: 1 tsp
cashew: 8 - 10 pieces
Almond: 8 _ 10 pieces
pomegranate: few seeds (just to add the color)
curd: 1/2 cup
honey : 2 tsp(optional)

Method:

1. Mix together fruits and chat masala.
2. Fill the fuchkas with the mixture.
3. Then top the fuchkas with curd.
4. Garnish with almond , a cashew and few pomegranate seeds.
4. Add honey and serve immediately.

tips: you can also add sweet curd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Author

authorHello, my name is Jack Sparrow. I'm a 50 year old self-employed Pirate from the Caribbean.
Learn More →



Labels